If you have immense interest to experience the Tibetan Buddhist culture, with their monuments and lifestyles, this is the right trip for you.
- Culture oriented tour that brings you back to the cradle of Tibetan Civilization
- Many old buildings and Monasteries in Lhasa and other parts of Tibet
Our Tibet cultural tours are designed to give you the best possible chance to unlock some of the secrets of mystical Tibet and immerse yourself in its profound religious heritage.
Drive in and fly out tour through a circular route from Kathmandu to Lhasa in the heart of Tibet, offers you some of the most amazing landscapes on Earth creating a real Adventure trip for travelers on a limit of time and money.
The Friendship Highway is an important artery of commerce as it’s also Tibet’s most popular tourist route. Enjoy fabulous mountain scenery, visit mystical Buddhist Monasteries of Tashilungpo at Shigatse, the Kumbum Stupa at Gyantse.
Drive past the beautiful Turquoise Lake. This path gives you a glimpse of both the Tibetan and Nepali culture. We'll pass small Tibetan settlements, nomadic herdsmen wandering across the wide arid plains and awe-inspiring mountain peaks. Equally as fascinating is the wealth of cultural interest we will have plenty of opportunities to explore this side of Tibet, both in Lhasa and the other towns we pass through on our journey.
Outline Itinerary of Tibet Cultural Tour
- Day 01: Arrive in Lhasa (3660m)
- Day 02: Lhasa Tour
- Day 03: Lhasa Sightseeing Tour
- Day 04: Lhasa to Namtso Lake (4300, 250km)
- Day 05: Namtso Lake to Xigatse (3900m, 490 km)
- Day 06: Xigatse to Lhasa (3600, 380 km)
- Day 07: Lhasa Airport