Everest Luxury Lodge Trek — Fly Back By Helicopter Flight
- Adventure to world’s highest Mt. Everest base camp with tremendous views
- Exploring Sherpa’s traditional villages and monasteries of immense culture
- Walking around world heritage sites and high areas of Sagarmatha National Park
- Lovely pristine woodland to arid areas of remorseless ice fields and glacier
- Fantastic panorama from Kalapathar view point with close views of Mt. Everest
- Helicopter Flight from Kalapathar
Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek is the most desired by many trekkers and a visit to Mount Everest is the lifetime dream of many people. Being the ideal chance to take in the majestic mountain and the splendid beauty of the region's scenery this trek takes its position in the top rank among trekking on the world stage. This trek winds climbs and descends its way through lush lowland and alpine forest, Buddhist monasteries and authentic Sherpa Villages.
The Everest Luxury Trek in Everest is perfect for those who do not wish to do without the comforts of city hotel while enjoying some of the most beautiful mountain scenery, culture site by our expert trekking leaders. Highlights of this trek include the lifestyle of the Himalayan people, their religion, customs and traditions, rare birds like the golden eagle, snow pigeon, red-billed and yellow-billed choughs and flowers like rhododendron, magnolias, blue pine, Chir pine, juniper, and hemlock make the trekking a delight for nature lovers.
Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek offers a trip to meet and exceed customer satisfaction in luxury, quality, and experience. The lodging choices along the route are designed to entail the best the country has to offer. It has mixed together the highest standard accommodations with local flavor guaranteeing our guests sleep soundly in the most comfortable environment available.
This deluxe trip comprises stay in a 5-star hotel in Kathmandu and stay in the best lodge along the trek. Your hard days of trekking will be perfectly complemented by a comfortable and memorable stay.
This Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek involves a remarkable amount of up and down walking as well. While the visit to Everest Base Camp is the goal for many trekkers, the view of Everest itself from the base camp can be disappointing. For the best views of Everest, we recommend taking the Kalapatter . This Luxury trek can be completed in conjunction with the Everest Base Camp Trek.
Outline Itinerary of Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: Fly to Lukla 2,830 m & trek to Phakding 2,640 m - 04 hrs.
- Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,440 m - 05 hrs.
- Day 04: Rest day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization and excursion.
- Day 05: Trek to Thyangboche 3,867 m - 05hrs.
- Day 06: Trek to Dingboche 4,260 m - 05hrs.
- Day 07: Rest day at Dingboche for acclimatization and excursion.
- Day 08: Trek to Lobuche 4,930 m - 05 hrs.
- Day 09: Trek to Gorak Shep 5,170 m & Everest Base Camp Trek 5,364 m and return to Gorakshep - 06 hrs.
- Day 10: Hike to Kalapathar 5,545 m and flight back Kathmandu by Helicopter
- Day 11: International departure homeward bound.