3 World Highest Mountains — Dhaulagiri, Annapurna I and Manaslu.
Pokhara is the beautiful city and second largest tourist hub in Nepal after Kathmandu. Pokhara is paradise on earth and is popular as city of Lakes. It takes about 6 hours drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara city which is further connected to most of the cities of Nepal. But air flights from Kathmandu to Pokhara is the fastest and easy along with scenic way to reach Pokhara.
Pokhara is famous for sightseeing, mountain views and many adventurous outdoor activities. Phewa Lake, Begnas Lake and Rupa Lake are the major attraction for sightseeing and boating. The Tal Barahi Temple is located at the middle of Phewa Lake. Many other religious places can be found in Pokhara like Bindabasini Temple, Gupteswor Mahadev Temple inside the Gupteswor Cave, peace and beautiful White peace Gumba and several others. The top of Sarangkot offers the amazing views of Annapurna range to the north of Pokhara including Annapurna and Machhapuchhre as well as the sunrise and sunset. Apart from these natural scenery Pokhara is also famous for many outdoor adventurous activities like Paragliding, Gip flying and many other.
Outline Itinerary of Sightseeing in Pokhara
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu via respective airlines, transfer to hotels.
- Day 02: Drive to Pokhara and transfer to hotel.
- Day 03: Sightseeing in Pokhara valley.
- Day 04: Sunrise and Mountain View from Sarangkot & sightseeing to Hemja Refugee Camp.
- Day 05: Visit the "world Peace Stupa" Lunch at lakeside and drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 06: International departure for home ward bound.