Bhutan Tours includes visiting various interesting monasteries and villages similar to Tibetan Buddhism culture, but Bhutan has more of unique Tantrisim religion which is Bhutan’s famous for with its own special identity as practiced through ancient time to present.
This fabulous short leads to impressive historical monuments, monasteries, Dzong (fort) and enjoy special Bhutanese cuisines.
Bhutan Tours starts right on your arrival at Paro airport with interesting visits at places of interest, includes overnights in Bhutan capital city Thimphu with exciting and on the outskirt of the city leading to beautiful countryside at Punakha with nice pleasant walks.
At Paro a scenic hike to famous Taksang Monastery Tiger’s Nest and tour of 17th centaury Ta-Dzong, and Druk Gyaldzong.Our fabulous short Bhutan Tours concludes in Paro for the flight back to Kathmandu or to respective countries.
Outline Itinerary of Mystic Bhutan Tour
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Kathmandu – Sightseeing.
- Day 03: Kathmandu – Paro – Thimpu.
- Day 04: Thimpu – Sightseeing.
- Day 05: Thimpu – Punakha.
- Day 06: Punakha – Gyante - Trongsa.
- Day 07: Trongsa – Sight seeing – Punakha
- Day 08: Punakha – Paro sightseeing.
- Day 09: Paro – Sight seeing / Taksang hiking.
- Day 10: Paro – Kathmandu.
- Day 11: Kathmandu – Sightseeing.
- Day 12: Departure from Kathmandu.